Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wishin' I was Fishin'......Redfish!



Redfish...Redfish...Redfish...Giant Redfish. I had a dream last night. There I was standing on the bow of Capt. Greg Arnold's Hells Bay Flats skiff, scanning the marshy waters south of New Orleans looking for Gaint Redfish...

Since 2003, I've been venturing to the Crescent City in search of giant redfish on the fly. There is no better place to sight cast the fly to fish over redfish 30 pounds while enjoying the great food, music and people of New Orleans.

It looks like my annual pilgrimage may not happen this year. Work and scheduling conflicts may keep me off the marsh until 2011.

So, I'm wishin' I was Fishing'.....Redfish in New Orleans

conway

2 comments:

  1. Conway;
    That bull looks fat, there is allot of blue crab and mullet that went into building that fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. bill

    great to hear from you. your right blue crabs were all over the place when i caught that fish!

    hope your well my friend. happy new year

    best

    conway

    ReplyDelete